Warspawn Hides Warspawn Hides

your not gonna find me bitch!

hahaha nice. hilarious.

Don't Fuck With Tray Don't Fuck With Tray

haha funny

but you should have made bill's chin bigger xD

nice work though.

Do it for charity ep.04 Do it for charity ep.04

lol

resiak666 responds:

Coming real soon to an ng near you

.:WindowsNG:. .:WindowsNG:.

nice, but i ddn like how some stuff ddn work

i liked ur idea of this whole thing, but it gets boring so easily. it sux how some things dont work. u need to improve on it a lil then it wud be alot better. good job

Bahamon Tutorial-Buttons Bahamon Tutorial-Buttons

helpful tute for flash noobs, but kinda the same

this is just another same old same tutorial. wen i was a noob at flash animation, tutes helped me alot. i respect ppl hu spend time makin tutes cuz it helps the people out there who r suckers. everyones gotta start somewhere. but yeah, u did a good job making this, but its just the same to all the other tutorials being made all the time. its a good tute, but u need something more original. as a tip, tutorials with examples really help noobs. tutorials by Gamecubicle are good for noobs. u shud make one like gamecubicle if u want to make successful tutes.

bahamonStudios responds:

thanks for the comment. I was watching the other tutorial and I got what you wanted to tell me. so thanks. If this one doesn't make it I will improve my teaching skills to be able to help others the good way.

{2006} street tank {2006} street tank

does this thing ever load? does it work?

from looking at the front cover, already i see, bad drawings. man, it never loaded. if u cant work flash, please dont submit movies. pratice at home for a while and then post when ur ready. if im wrong, and it does load, well my bad, i take it all back. apart from the fact that by looking at ur front cover, the drawing sucks.

Gift Gift

man, you've been coming thru with the heaters lately...

Keen Eye Keen Eye

Yo, this is flames my dude!!! Do you mind if I lay some bars on this one? I'm writing a track about Wing Chun kung fu for my Sifu, and this beat would work so well with it. Happy to send it thru your way once its recorded. Let me know man! Peace.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Feel free dog. do some damage

Kali Ma Kali Ma

This is super ill!! I could imagine Earl Sweathshirt straight merking this. Came correct with it once again.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Yes! I was just telling my nephew this is an Earl beat! thanks man

Cassius. Cassius.

Just letting you know

That I appreciate your artwork man!

Sometimes people like to comment on what they like or don't like in particular about art, music and flash games/videos on this website. But sometimes you gotta just cut the bullshit and let people know that you appreciate their work as a whole.

Ill dude, keep the good work flowing my brother!

Sate responds:

Today I got fingered with Icy Hot.

BumbleBee Music BumbleBee Music

Really ill

I love this man! It has so much feeling. Something about the roundness in the curves in this sketch makes me feel warm man.