.:WindowsNG:. .:WindowsNG:.

nice, but i ddn like how some stuff ddn work

i liked ur idea of this whole thing, but it gets boring so easily. it sux how some things dont work. u need to improve on it a lil then it wud be alot better. good job

Bahamon Tutorial-Buttons Bahamon Tutorial-Buttons

helpful tute for flash noobs, but kinda the same

this is just another same old same tutorial. wen i was a noob at flash animation, tutes helped me alot. i respect ppl hu spend time makin tutes cuz it helps the people out there who r suckers. everyones gotta start somewhere. but yeah, u did a good job making this, but its just the same to all the other tutorials being made all the time. its a good tute, but u need something more original. as a tip, tutorials with examples really help noobs. tutorials by Gamecubicle are good for noobs. u shud make one like gamecubicle if u want to make successful tutes.

bahamonStudios responds:

thanks for the comment. I was watching the other tutorial and I got what you wanted to tell me. so thanks. If this one doesn't make it I will improve my teaching skills to be able to help others the good way.

{2006} street tank {2006} street tank

does this thing ever load? does it work?

from looking at the front cover, already i see, bad drawings. man, it never loaded. if u cant work flash, please dont submit movies. pratice at home for a while and then post when ur ready. if im wrong, and it does load, well my bad, i take it all back. apart from the fact that by looking at ur front cover, the drawing sucks.

how to make a game! how to make a game!

good for n00bs, good tute

this is good for n00bs and ppl. everyone was a noob once nd all n00bs need somewhere to start learning. good tutorial, u can learn alot

ELFERRETO responds:

yeah, thats why i used stick figures