Be a Supporter!

P-BallaP-Balla

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

290 audio Reviews with Responses

-GM- Silhouette -GM- Silhouette

I'm with JackRocker on this one. Definitely one of my favourite beats produced by you! That walking bassline is too dope... keep killin it homie!

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks, i'm glad y'all are liking it.

-GM- Seatbelt -GM- Seatbelt

I like how this beat has such a stoned feeling to it. Love the slow and heavy horns.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Yeah it's got a stoned feeling for a reason lol

-GM- Domo -GM- Domo

Wooo! This is some fly shit. Love those light resonating flutes or whatever the fuck in the background. The percussion is on point, it makes you wanna groove with the beat.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks, I was really focused on the percussion so I'm glad you like. it's dat swing

-GM- By the Way -GM- By the Way

This beat is fucking incredible! I can't get over how good it is. I love it!

Keep the dope beats coming my brother, you are one of the best producers on NG.

I thank you kindly.

Kami | Saltspray Kami | Saltspray

This shit is fantastic man. Feel good music right here! You been killin it lately.

Kamikazi1 responds:

thanks P good to hear from ya man!

-GM- Anti -GM- Anti

I don't think shit this ill is made on luck my dude! This is pure Hip Hop production skill in its truest form. You're one of my favourite producers on this site.

thanks cuh.

Ruggish Thuggatrons(Inst) Ruggish Thuggatrons(Inst)

Loving the variation in the chops you got here. The drums got a mad groove to em too. Overall a dope beat!

DJDureagon responds:

Thanks for all the support. Groovy drums?.... OK! If you say so lol

David Ruffin Tribute David Ruffin Tribute

What up man? Good to see that you been workin at your art form. I can see you've made a step up since you were last here. Really diggin this beat man, got that real NC style. Dope! I'm loving them vocal cuts. I like how you worked the intro in there too.

eppskevin responds:

Thanks, P. Yeah, Now that I have better instruments and understand the logic behind FL and effects and stuff, I've been able to do more. Really spent a lot of time learning the science behind mixing/mastering too. I'm glad it seems to be paying off! :)

Ex!!! - 2012 battle beat Ex!!! - 2012 battle beat

This shit is off its head! Crazy!

EternalXIII responds:

Thanks bro!!

Nemesis (Clabtrap) Nemesis (Clabtrap)

You're killin it these days dude! Really digging these emcee friendly beats you been droppin lately.

DJDureagon responds:

Thanks man. Im almost done with this album. Getting ready to replace all these tracks with demos. Download them while you can.