Support NATA 2014

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 13 Fans

330 audio Reviews with Responses

-GM- Silhouette -GM- Silhouette

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 8, 2012

I'm with JackRocker on this one. Definitely one of my favourite beats produced by you! That walking bassline is too dope... keep killin it homie!

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks, i'm glad y'all are liking it.

-GM- Seatbelt -GM- Seatbelt

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 23, 2012

I like how this beat has such a stoned feeling to it. Love the slow and heavy horns.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Yeah it's got a stoned feeling for a reason lol

-GM- Domo -GM- Domo

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 23, 2012

Wooo! This is some fly shit. Love those light resonating flutes or whatever the fuck in the background. The percussion is on point, it makes you wanna groove with the beat.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks, I was really focused on the percussion so I'm glad you like. it's dat swing

-GM- By the Way -GM- By the Way

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 23, 2012

This beat is fucking incredible! I can't get over how good it is. I love it!

Keep the dope beats coming my brother, you are one of the best producers on NG.

I thank you kindly.

Kami | Saltspray Kami | Saltspray

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 4, 2012

This shit is fantastic man. Feel good music right here! You been killin it lately.

Kamikazi1 responds:

thanks P good to hear from ya man!

Rapping in the Car Rapping in the Car

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 18, 2012

Looks like we got a situation of the pot calling the kettle black here... Last time I checked Jovany was a chubby fucker and his girl is even larger! In a couple years Jojo from the block here is gon be the farm boy with his fat little piglet babies drinking milk from their cow of a mother! Y'all better cut down on that diet of cookies and milk you rakoon son of a bitch! This soft fraud is on that murder rap shit but we all know that in reality this fat slob would break into a mean sweat trying to get a body to the trunk... cops would already be at the scene and have this plump disgrace locked up while he still catching his breath!

KillBillvolume2 responds:

pow pow pow get em haha

-GM- Anti -GM- Anti

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 18, 2012

I don't think shit this ill is made on luck my dude! This is pure Hip Hop production skill in its truest form. You're one of my favourite producers on this site.

thanks cuh.

Ruggish Thuggatrons(Inst) Ruggish Thuggatrons(Inst)

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 3, 2012

Loving the variation in the chops you got here. The drums got a mad groove to em too. Overall a dope beat!

DJDureagon responds:

Thanks for all the support. Groovy drums?.... OK! If you say so lol

David Ruffin Tribute David Ruffin Tribute

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 3, 2012

What up man? Good to see that you been workin at your art form. I can see you've made a step up since you were last here. Really diggin this beat man, got that real NC style. Dope! I'm loving them vocal cuts. I like how you worked the intro in there too.

eppskevin responds:

Thanks, P. Yeah, Now that I have better instruments and understand the logic behind FL and effects and stuff, I've been able to do more. Really spent a lot of time learning the science behind mixing/mastering too. I'm glad it seems to be paying off! :)

Session 8 (Jungle) Session 8 (Jungle)

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 19, 2012

Word up son you killin it!

KillBillvolume2 responds: