Gift Gift

man, you've been coming thru with the heaters lately...

Keen Eye Keen Eye

Yo, this is flames my dude!!! Do you mind if I lay some bars on this one? I'm writing a track about Wing Chun kung fu for my Sifu, and this beat would work so well with it. Happy to send it thru your way once its recorded. Let me know man! Peace.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Feel free dog. do some damage

Kali Ma Kali Ma

This is super ill!! I could imagine Earl Sweathshirt straight merking this. Came correct with it once again.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Yes! I was just telling my nephew this is an Earl beat! thanks man

Micheal Buyers Micheal Buyers

The actual beat itself is straight bananas! Everything is there but it just lacks execution. If this could be made in to distinct verses/hooks and maybe a bridge or something, and the chops, transitions and drop outs were a bit smoother/cleaner, this shit would be a certified banger. Looking forward to hearing more beats like this from you.

-GM- Silhouette -GM- Silhouette

I'm with JackRocker on this one. Definitely one of my favourite beats produced by you! That walking bassline is too dope... keep killin it homie!

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks, i'm glad y'all are liking it.

Concept Orion Concept Orion

I like this man. Nice and simple, not complicating the sound too much. Got a very clean, professional sound. Peace!

-GM- Seatbelt -GM- Seatbelt

I like how this beat has such a stoned feeling to it. Love the slow and heavy horns.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Yeah it's got a stoned feeling for a reason lol

-GM- Domo -GM- Domo

Wooo! This is some fly shit. Love those light resonating flutes or whatever the fuck in the background. The percussion is on point, it makes you wanna groove with the beat.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks, I was really focused on the percussion so I'm glad you like. it's dat swing

-GM- By the Way -GM- By the Way

This beat is fucking incredible! I can't get over how good it is. I love it!

Keep the dope beats coming my brother, you are one of the best producers on NG.

I thank you kindly.

Kami | Saltspray Kami | Saltspray

This shit is fantastic man. Feel good music right here! You been killin it lately.

Kamikazi1 responds:

thanks P good to hear from ya man!